Accepting in honour, the jewels of the crown
Meet your wise, white/violet frequency friend!
Sahasrara (Sanskrit: सहस्रार, Sahasrāra), or Sahastrara
Sahasrara, meaning thousand, is the "Lotus of the Thousand Petals"
Here, is where divine ease is found. Our connection to our spiritual, non-physical selves. Where the pain body of emotion, sadness,suffering and sorrow does not exist. Here we stand in our true power as compassionate, caring and loving beings. Evolving back into the centre of creation.
As you make significant progress on the spiritual path, petal by petal the mystical crown of divine understanding will open. Evolving into a clear connection with your hevenly channel. Here is where you meet the messenger, of higher conscious understanding. Very connected to the third eye, the difference is that the crown chakra is the receiving of high vibrational knowledge, the third eye is the translator of this non verbal connection to our infinite self.
Our root chakra connects us to the energies of the Earth,whereas the divine crown of enlightenment, wires us into the energies from above. The soft spot on the head of a baby, is the portal of receiving divinity, which is why it remains a fragile opening for quite some time. Innocence, purity, clarity, and love move in and out from this centre. When spiritually stable, aligned into true crown of glory, Sahasrara energy rises above the head, an is the static, kinetic aspects of your consciousness. Unity of self.
Here we become able to detach from illusion, attaining an awakening, first through kundalini life force, moving upward rebirthing into the universal powers- becoming able to do anything. Here is where the 'normal' every day human, accesses his/her superhero powers!
We become enlightened beings when we move out of the heavy fear's associated with the lower chakra's, when balanced, we create a space for this energy to become alive and felt. Aligning in the peaceful energies of mercy, patience, non-attatchment,control over emotions, spiritual love, humility, restfulness, seriousness, effort, and concentration. The silent frequency of 'Great sound" representing the primal sound which emanates all of creation. The true bridge to freedom and liberation. Awareness.
The door to pure consciousness.
Where we access understanding, beyond reason.
Silence of the mind, where we can slow mental activity. Becoming a state of being the knower. Holding peaceful knowledge, where worldly dramas hardly bother you at all. Nor, are you interested din creating them. Here we can transcend ego and feel very whole.
Sahasarara takes you beyond materialism, to the the true nature of life which is abundant in joy, purpose and curiosity. A guidance system to finding inner direction, and purpose.
Once you access your subconscious, you can see your true balanced nature, and accept yourself as part of the universe. With deep connection to Sahasrara, you fulfil your highest potential with passion, ease and allowing.
If we were all in tune, wearing our crown, there actually would be no need to suffer.
When the crown chakra is out of balance, your road in life will be harder. Lacking focus and direction. You will experience boredom, frustration, and lack of joy.
Mostly, when you operate by means of consciously receiving divine, violet light into your energy field, you sense a deep meaning in life, contributing to the pool of awakened consciousness.
This is the meeting point, where without mental chatter, we allow what is. With complete acceptance. Trust, faith, and deep gratitude for one's life experience becomes a norm. A meeting place where time and timelessness intersect . A larger scheme of life becomes apparent, with realization of a higher power that you are connected to. The challenge here is to liberate the spirit in it's drive toward experiencing potentials, without fear and anxiety. When connected at the fundamental level, spirit is able to soar high, and still remain very grounded, and present in every situation.
As I type this I have such an overwhelming sense of calm, that I know will direct this simple description. Much more than the intellectual understanding, the crown activates a sense of serene knowing. Non-isolated stillness that is the flow of understanding. After conditioning a fairly steady meditative state, I can tell you that just once, did I attain complete stillness of mind. For a split second, I was complete within both aspects of myself. Sitting by a river feeling puzzled, I meditated until I heard the river stop. It was a divine moment of utter silence. I was so happy to have got there, that I came out of it as quickly as it happened! It is possible! When your crown is open and active, the beauty that you sense becomes astounding.
Balancing the crown
Once you have cleared out the muck of the emotional centres, it is much easier to access the feeling of bliss that comes with being attuned to your higher connection to collective enlightenment.
Humanity has been in chaos for along time, due to our lost connection to spirit, and thank-fully we are all coming back to what we have been seeking. Wholeness, understanding, and non-conditional acceptance.
Unfortunately sometimes the ego takes over, and shuts us down from operating at our best potential.Here are some check in points. It is wonderful to be aware.
Negative aspects of a closed/unbalanced crown chakra
Although tis is not divine truth, these are illusory 'reactors' that trigger the lower aspects of energy.
- Lack of concern for others.
- Lack of compassion for people's feelings
- Feelings of superiority
- Lack of contact with reality
- Physical manifestations are schizophrenia, alzheimer's, dementia and mental disorders, as well as epilepsy, chronic depression/fatigue and Parkinson's disease
- It may be hard for people to take you seriously.
- You may possess a god-complex and consider yourself better than others
- Lack of purpose in life
- You may think that it is all meaningless, and in this thinking, will develop a mental “disease”.
- You may feel unloved, or angry at God, or not believe in a higher power at all
- You may blame life circumstance on something that is outside of you
- Co-ordination difficulties, clumsiness, or poor balance
- New ideas or newer, positive out-looks or concepts will be hard for you grasp,
- You will probably lack spiritual exploration and have no desire to discover your inner self.
- You may also be excessively afraid of dying
- Unconcerned with deep or meaningful conversations
- Uninterested in unexplainable events
- Blocking out or shutting the door to miracles
Positive/balanced crown energy
- Self sacrificing in the service of others.
- A reverence for all life
- An ability to see the appropriate route for the benefit of the higher self.
- Passion for bridging the gap between the Divine and Humanity
- You are aware that you are the dreamer, weaving the dream
- Understand that all manifestations (good and bad) are a result of thought patterns
- When you find yourself in a living nightmare, you awaken your ability, where you can begin to change the dream through manifested transformation of truth
- You have great intuitive knowledge, and will be very wise.
- You will be aware of your spiritual self
- Selflessly devoted to the well-being of others
- You see others as a part of you, rather than as separate
- You have a sense of great compassion for life
- You feel a strong sense of purpose and general belonging
- You find calmness, serenity and stillness for moments throughout your day
- You see the bright side to even the shadow, fully aware, you understand why you are here, embracing learning with choice of ease
- You seek healthy/supportive relationships and you allow loving encounters
- You seek forgiveness toward yourself and others
- You release your ego illusions with intention everyday
- You choose not to participate in something that feel's upsetting
- You accept what is, in grace and with release
- You stay centred in gratitude toward life and spiritual experiences
- You love the piecing together of contributing to collective awakening
- You go where ever you feel guided to go, at any given moment
- You enjoy the world, but detach from "things'
- Your security, and sense of love is always attainable, right above you
- You let it rest
As I type this last introductory segment to the anatomy of the chakras, I am clear and grounded, tuned in. Viewing the higher selves of those who have participated, seeing beyond. You are all brilliant and part of a profound soul group. Yes, we are all connected.
What I know of the crown chakra is that this energy is peaceful, blissful, silent,knowing energy.
When you bring yourself into centred awareness there is less need for words, for descriptions, for complications or explainations. Here, everything is actually in order. You sit in knowing, engaging when inspiration comes.
Your only mission becomes, quite simple.
You do nothing. You simply find your centre space of being, beyond doing.
You walk gracefully in each moment, with less need to jump ahead. You remain present, and let the flow of life carry you. You have less need to make things happen, and you just show up when it feels right. Letting all of your restricted imbalances go. You know that in truth, there are no blocks, except for the ones that you create.
The mind becomes still, in awareness, allowing spirit to dance in the glory of life.You gently and willingly surrender, by sitting back in the throne that your own soul has built.
You become the living being of justice, grace and compassion.
You know, in truth. That all really is well. And so, you let it be.
That is the answer.
There are no tests.
There is only experience. To be. Exactly who you are.
You are creation. In balance.
Stay tuned, and meet the Golden aspect of you! For our last day of the full spectrum rainbow cleanse! Then celebrate!
And while you are here, in this juicy experience. Remember to k.i.s.s. Keep it simple silly! Dance with passion and always, always sing from your heart. No matter what. You are here for this.
Crown Chakra Affirmations
I am part of the Divine. Now and into infinity.
I honor the Divine within me, I see the divine in you.
I seek to understand and to learn from my life experiences.
I cherish my spirit.
I seek experiences that nourish my spirit. Now and always
I listen to the wisdom of universe.
I trust my intuition. I attract grace in my life.
I am open to letting go of my attachments.
I live in the present moment.
I am gratefull for all the goodness in my life.
I love and accept myself. Now.
I know that all is well in my world.
I am connected with the wisdom of the universe.
I am open to divine wisdom. Now and into infinity.
My life moves with grace.
I accept the power of my eternal light.
I am at peace.
I am love. I am loved.
Now and always, exactly how I am. I am. That. Stillness. Of knowing.